The Summer Seminar was held from August 10 (Tuesday) to 12 (Thursday). 9 students have participated among which 4 participated in person and 5 online. They worked on following topics.
- Development of AR Apps using AR Foundation and a smartphone
- AR Try-on App
- Speech Transcription App
- AR Object Placement App
- AR Furniture Arrangement App
- AR Drum-set App
- Development of motion recognition apps etc. using M5Stack Gray’s 9-axis sensors and display
- Type recognition of a thrown ball
- State recognition of a seated person
- Character recognition drawn in the air
- Bus-time checking App by web scraping
Although there were some difficulties in debugging the codes, we believe that all the participants gained a comprehensive experience of a workflow of application development. By this seminar, we hope that the participants are more encouraged to create things.
9 seminar participants, 4 assistant students, and 3 faculty members
Seminar participants and lab members