Spring Seminar will be held from Feb 27 to Mar 1. The contents are as follows.
If you are interested, please apply below.
- Development of AR Apps using AR Foundation and a smartphone
- AR Try-on App
- Speech Transcription App
- AR Object Placement App
- AR Furniture Arrangement App
- AR Drum-set App
- Development of motion recognition apps etc. using M5Stack Gray’s 9-axis sensors and display
- Type recognition of a thrown ball
- State recognition of a seated person
- Character recognition drawn in the air
- Bus-time checking App by web scraping
- Development of user state recognition applications using myoelectric sensors, skin conductance sensors, heart rate sensors, etc.
- A virtual character that change with muscle activity
- Decorating virtual scenes with facial expressions
- A virtual character who comforts you when you are down